Wednesday, April 6, 2011

We Wish You Were Our Teacher All the Time!

This statement is a double edged sword. Just as you get all happy and proud that a student said that to their substitute teacher, you get the follow-up:

"... because you let us talk all period."

"... because we never get to watch movies with our regular teacher."

"... because you're pretty."

Today, though, I got a great comment:

"I wish you were our art teacher all the time because instead of just telling us our paintings are bad, you show us ways to improve them and tell us when we do it well."

Aw. Thanks kid. I try.

1 comment:

  1. I've had several students tell me that they like me better than their regular teachers because I am more fun and because I teach them new words.

    *sigh*

    Could be worse, I guess!

    ReplyDelete