Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kids say ...

The most bizarre things.

Overheard 5th graders chatting (and started taking copious notes)....

Boy 1: Pulls something small out of his pocket. OMG! The tracker! They're sending banshees after us!

Boy 2: How did you get that?!?!

Boy 1: I put it in my pocket when I was pretending to throw away my plasma gun in the forest ...

Boys continue to discuss the epic battle in the forest while I grab furiously for pencil and paper. An important point of order arises: are they called force fields or bubble shields? And, how much does it protect you from things with blue tentacles.

Boy 3: What if you had a Breeder on your team? That would be awesome.

Boy 1: Yeah, but they don't have tentacles ...

Oh man, do I wish I had a plasma gun, if only for pretend.

No comments:

Post a Comment